This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, August 9, 2010

Ballpoint Pen-demonium

The Bic Ultra Round Stic Grip seems juicy enough for my needs. The doodles that appear more blueish here were produced by a dryer brand. No likey. I want to see that shit blot out on the page and make a gooey black mess.



Oh, and here's some creepy Mormons I did studies of (from a random image search), then tried to reproduce from memory. I'd be lousy at doing comics; I can't do any consistent likenesses.



Music : Front Line Assembly "Improvised. Electronic. Device."

3 comments:

Billy Wimblett said...

Nice, I love using ballpoint pen :)

Doug Dutton said...

Dude, your sketches rock!!!
Keep up the great work!

Stryke (the Aerozopher) said...

hey your creatures are pretty cool. work more on that